Friday, October 16, 2009

Collage

hmmm....there seems to be alot of problem happening in our class....well....not gonna go deep in this topic....
after class....whole bunch of my classmate came to my house....
purpose????
some came to do assignment some came to online....some came to sleep....*you guys knw who*lolx...and some came to play...lolx.....ken took stupid pic...but cant be post up...lolx...^^
and all also play till dam gila....expecially kevin...lolx....kept laughing from the moment he came into my house and until he went off...lolx...
after that.....me jack ken and grace went to piramid to subscribe digi campus.....
so YEah....now i am using digi and maxis....
but only me manage to join digi campus...jack and ken gotta go to Taipan and do it because they want back their old number....later on....went and pierce my ear again...^^....
OUCH!!!it seems abit more painfull than the first time i pierce it...lolx
suppose to go and watch movie....but some of them doesn want to....
so.....just have to cancel d....really wanted to watch movie...of welll.....haha





Next DAy.....
suddenly got invited my GRACE to teman her to go spca to give her precious litlle Lizzie a injection...stay there for quite some time cause need to wait for jacq to finish her work there...
on the way back......Lizzie aka the adorable little dog gave us a scared there....lolx....
she was sniffing around the seats...according to grace....its indication that she wants to pee....
than you knw what????clever litlle Jacqueline took my jacket and put under her....lolx....end up it was just a false alarm...lucky me....
later on drop me at piramid for yam cha session with chian...
went kim gary for lunch and hang around there for quite some time.....
hmmm....manage to catch up time with her....
have a little chat about what's happening to each others life....haha....


Thanks for the comment...really appreciate it....you knw who you are...lolx....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment