Saturday, December 12, 2009

Unexpected Trip..


Went out with collage mate last week......and guess where we went to hang out????
dont knw....haha....is a place you wont expect us to go anymore.....zooo....lolx.....
dont get the wrong idea.....is not my suggestion...lolx....well dint want to reveal her name wan...since she scolded me for not telling out who....is GRACE suggestion...><....she wanted to go there and see crocodile and snakes.......haha.... early morning receive a msg from someone saying that they are already waiting outside my house.....and i am still sleeping...lolx....so called them to wait awhile...paiseh paiseh...first time late...haha then went to fetch lik sin.....My GOSh.....the road the his house....so so so complicated....sorry lik sin if you see this...but its true...lolx...turn into so many wrong street until i forget how many times d.....-.- Finally reach his house in....erm 1 hour time?lol....arrive there....the clumsy me only realize that i dint bring my freaking wallet....-.-but luckyly got bring money......

Picture time><

Firstly...let me explain bout this pic.....haha....anyone knows what animal is this???
is a zibra right???hahahx.....smart smart grace say is a giraffe....lolx...
my god...she was pointing at that direction and say giraffe giraffe..
but i dont see 1....manatau she was pointing at the zibra and say is a giraffe..
MY God.....lolx....i laugh like mad people there....



Elephant><



Giraffe^^




Flamingo





Group Pic



you look like a small kid scratching your head....lolx


perfect pic..but suddenly..a head popping out from the camera lence...lolx








woooo.....i am floating..>>>>...grace dont knw doing waht...leg open so big....lolx


haha...my hand in position to push her head d.....and she still posing so freely...


3 musketeer???lolx


Gen gen and me...




i knw i got big muscle no need to point at it wan...><



posing....but fail....lolx


hide and seek anyone?lolx




perfect picture spoil by a jug....cover my body....-.-



opps....sorry sorry...stomachache....need to go toilet...haha








ehhh......i also dont knw what are we doing.....

is grace idea though...lolx

Went and cut my hair today....my god.....accidentally cut till dam short...haiz...swt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment