Friday, January 15, 2010

Short post bout my birthday....

Hmmmmm...My birthday????nothing special happen on that day....just a simple celebration that my friend did for me......><
so just went to eat steamboat at sunway......my stomach is already feeling uncomfortable during the afternoon.....so i dint ate much there...''''''''''lalalala'''''''''...lets skip the eating part..got nothing to write bout it.....this is where their real plan came into action...
So...they order a can of beer for me...ask me to finish it....tot they just belanja me to drink sinceis my day.....gulp gulp gulp.....finish d.....came the second can.....this is where my OMG look came out....lolxXxXxXxX

First CAn

This is the stir version of the egg and beer...lolx


Second CAn


If you guys really wanna knw.....its a raw egg underneath the cup=.=.....and they wan me to drink it.........after that is cake blowing time....They even wrote my nick name on it....zZz.


I am only 19 ok....and i am not a OLD ZHu...-.-


pic with the guys.....

pic with the gals...sorry for the weird facial expression...lolx....

Thank you for the lovely book that all of you made...and all wishes inside it....
although some of it is really lame....-.-


And And And....thanks for the card you made....><><><

Because i always wear a ahpek slipper to school....thats why they bought me this new wan...

When is time to leave....went to pay for the billl.........and.....TADA!!!!came out with this price....lolx

last Pic before we end our day..


For them la...me and 3 of my friend still haven had enough....so....went for second round at Jason house.....dont misunderstand....1 of my friend is also call Jason...so....went his house to drink....

No comments:

Post a Comment